Up On The Roof
I went rooftopping with several other photographers recently. I learned a few things (or had them reaffirmed):
1) I do not like heights.
2) Boats are big.
3) Industry creates a lot of pollution.
4) Always use a shutter release for night photography or long exposures.
5) Sometimes you just won't have the right gear with you when you need it.
6) For me, some kinds of photography are more appealing that others.
7) Photography doesn't always have to be a solitary activity.
8) Sometimes breaking the rules is worth it.
9) Sometimes the ugly places in the world can be pretty.
10) Hold on to handrails.
Who Is Andrew Faulk?
With over a decade of experience in living and working in Asia, Tokyo photographer Andrew Faulk specializes in portrait, editorial, event, and commercial photography assignments. He works with individuals, families, publications, and corporations to create timeless images under any deadline. His work is frequently featured in a variety of international travel and lifestyle publications. He is a husband, father, and lover of fried food. Get in touch with Andy today to discuss your photography needs in Tokyo, throughout Japan, or beyond.