Up On The Roof
I went rooftopping with several other photographers recently. I learned a few things (or had them reaffirmed):
1) I do not like heights.
2) Boats are big.
3) Industry creates a lot of pollution.
4) Always use a shutter release for night photography or long exposures.
5) Sometimes you just won't have the right gear with you when you need it.
6) For me, some kinds of photography are more appealing that others.
7) Photography doesn't always have to be a solitary activity.
8) Sometimes breaking the rules is worth it.
9) Sometimes the ugly places in the world can be pretty.
10) Hold on to handrails.
Award winning photographer based in Tokyo, Japan. Specializing in portrait photography, he shoots a variety of portraiture, editorial, event, and commercial photography assignments. Andy is a husband, father, and lover of fried food.